Requirements for Sinnoh are a bit overkill

Froggertkl

I am probably not the only one who agrees with this either. But I find the requirements to enter the Sinnoh region are a bit ridiculous. Having to have 4-5 different kinds of Pokemon that YOU caught or have to catch, which is time consuming as it is, and to take them to certain NPCs across each region and having to BATTLE them. You can't just trade for those and complete the quests. Not to mention you have to battle an NPC named Hannah who, if not having a proper team, will destroy you in battle and you have to wait even longer to get to the region, 140 minute cooldown...

We did not have to do anything overkilling like this to get into Johto or Hoenn. I think the requirements to get into Sinnoh need to be reduced or revamped in some way. I am as hyped as the next person for newer regions but this is a bit much.

And I will be the first to say I will not be traveling to Sinnoh until something is done about the requirements. I am sorry if this sounds like I am being mean but I play this game to have fun, not to waste my time with quests that make no sense just to get into a region. And doing all of that does not sound fun at all.

9Yb88Lo.pngTYJ7VOv.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if hanna that hard im not playing till it gets revamped its not even that the fact that i have to move back in forward to get a pokemon in a diff region then go back to the npc like i need a nidoking to fight someone in hoenn? like what too much money being used the fact that i need the the pokemon on my team makes me almost lose cause i cant have my other level 100 poke so im missing some power

I second this post. Yes Hannah is beatable, but the requirements needed to beat her?

AND she has 2 mega pokemon?

AND your handicapped with a huntail, of all pokemon?

like the joey challenge to get into hoenn was a nice challenge, i enjoyed that. But this last NPC is absolutely insane. NOBODY that plays this game casually will EVER get into sinnoh.

The quest in its entirety isnt that bad. But Hannah is way out of control and needs to be toned down. I have 2 boxes full of lvl 100s, and I still have to train an entirely new team completely suited for Hannah. Thats not fun.

TL;DR: Sinnoh's quest isnt that bad, but Hannah needs to be fixed.

AND she has 2 mega pokemon?

AND your handicapped with a huntail, of all pokemon?

You're going against a mindless NPC who cannot switch, who cannot use items.

You, on the other hand, do have a brain, can switch, can use items, and have access to intel on Hannah's team.

Yet, you want it to be easier?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Get a Modest, Lightning Rod Seaking with nice IVs and watch half of the bosses in this game, Hannah included, drown in their tears (needs Surf/Ice Beam/Aqua Ring or a good coverage move and, most importantl, Agility + Life Orb to make sure).

Her Houdoom uses Thunder Fang so you can start cheaping your way right at the beginning, just watch out for Mega Metagross which may tank your boosted Seaking's Surf, so get a good revenge killer + a team that can take care of the rest of hers.