Requirements for Sinnoh are a bit overkill

Froggertkl

Well i'm Sinnoh rn, but yeah, the quest is a little bit too hard.. Some little changes would make it okay, like taking out one M. Poke from Hannah, or reduce the time between each battle against her.

Also, you can make the DeepSeaTooth buyable in a mall..

And last but no least, put the npcs in the RIGHT ORDER, omg it hurt so bad to pay 5k for one NPC when you're already struggling just to buy Pballs.!

Anyway, the difference between a Rattata level80 and THIS is a bit too much.

If i hadn't got lucky to find deepseatooth for 10k in 5 minutes, clamperl in 5 minutes, aswell as buying two moonstone for 10k (YEAH CUZ YOU ALSO NEED MOONSTONES) ,just had enough money to travel forth and back for the NPC'S.

And when it came to Hannah, she destroyed me first time, then i took 3 more full EV's level 100 Gyara' Gengar and Machamp, and even with 5 FULL EVS LVL 100 POKE and 7 revive and max potions, i got left with a 1hp gengar who got lucky the entire fight.

It took me 8 hours to get to Sinnoh... And i had some ressources.

Can't even imagine for a casual.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to you, but if you think quests that give you access to new areas are pointless, you shouldn't be playing an MMO. If you really think raising/finding 4 common pokemon and 2 rare-ish pokemon (that can be found easily with repel trick) is difficult, I can't imagine you've caught mew/celebi/jirachi as the quests to do those are significantly harder and will take you many more hours. The fact that most people have had no issues and were able to take down this supposed monster boss that is Hannah with only 5 Pokemon, shows how simply she can be defeated. Think outside the box. Raise more than your story pokemon to level 100. With even a small collection of level 100 pokemon she can be defeated.

It is pointless, why should I waste my time doing a quest with no rewards given, just to get into a region?, I did not have to do this in the actual Nintendo Games, all I had to do was beat the E4 in Heartgold and I could go to Kanto, I wasn't told to go catch a stupid staryu and train it to get into Vermillion...

And no, people have said in this post that even their level 100's could not defeat her. If she is that hard, she does need to be revamped or toned down.

The point is, I should not have to catch Pokemon and do quests just to go to a newer region. Even the quests in Hoenn [Censored] me off because they forced you to do it, like a could not battle the 8th gym until I got dive HM, then trained my happiness level above 150+ which was a stupid idea to begin with then having to battle like 30+ grunts on top of a mountain....having quests like that should be optional.

The fact of the matter is, I am not going to Sinnoh, why? because I like to have fun on this game, and doing this quest does not sound fun in the slightest. It sounds stupid and irritating.

then why are u complaining if youre not going anyways, plus the fact that u said "i didnt have to do this in the nintendo games" is kinda stupid why? its an mmo its not an Easy game and its definitely not a Single player game and therefore it will have challenges and it will be hard unlike the usual "Fun and simple" pokemon game that youre all used to. If you dont like grinding then dont play mmo

I am saying all of this because of what my thread was about until you and everyone else here made it seem easy when it is not...the requirements need to be revamped or toned down, that includes Hannah. I have already talked to several people who do not want to go to Sinnoh now because of the quest to get there.

9Yb88Lo.pngTYJ7VOv.png

It is pointless, why should I waste my time doing a quest with no rewards given, just to get into a region?, I did not have to do this in the actual Nintendo Games, all I had to do was beat the E4 in Heartgold and I could go to Kanto, I wasn't told to go catch a stupid staryu and train it to get into Vermillion...

And no, people have said in this post that even their level 100's could not defeat her. If she is that hard, she does need to be revamped or toned down.

The point is, I should not have to catch Pokemon and do quests just to go to a newer region. Even the quests in Hoenn [Censored] me off because they forced you to do it, like a could not battle the 8th gym until I got dive HM, then trained my happiness level above 150+ which was a stupid idea to begin with then having to battle like 30+ grunts on top of a mountain....having quests like that should be optional.

The fact of the matter is, I am not going to Sinnoh, why? because I like to have fun on this game, and doing this quest does not sound fun in the slightest. It sounds stupid and irritating.

(you sound like you're having a tantrum)

The reward for doing these quests is that you get a brand new storyline and access to pokemon you can't normally access otherwise. If you don't see that, then I guess i understand why you're being so aggressive over a 2 hour sidequest.

Think of it this way - the REQUIREMENT to get to johto is to grind your pokemon up to beat the Elite 4 from Kanto. You probably grinded at Victory Road or other places. You likely spent as much time grinding as it will take you to get the 6 pokemon and to beat this one boss.

And besides. Hannah has a 140 minute cooldown. If something doesn't work, try something new?

Good luck.

Well i'm Sinnoh rn, but yeah, the quest is a little bit too hard.. Some little changes would make it okay, like taking out one M. Poke from Hannah, or reduce the time between each battle against her.

Also, you can make the DeepSeaTooth buyable in a mall..

And last but no least, put the npcs in the RIGHT ORDER, omg it hurt so bad to pay 5k for one NPC when you're already struggling just to buy Pballs.!

Anyway, the difference between a Rattata level80 and THIS is a bit too much.

If i hadn't got lucky to find deepseatooth for 10k in 5 minutes, clamperl in 5 minutes, aswell as buying two moonstone for 10k (YEAH CUZ YOU ALSO NEED MOONSTONES) ,just had enough money to travel forth and back for the NPC'S.

And when it came to Hannah, she destroyed me first time, then i took 3 more full EV's level 100 Gyara' Gengar and Machamp, and even with 5 FULL EVS LVL 100 POKE and 7 revive and max potions, i got left with a 1hp gengar who got lucky the entire fight.

It took me 8 hours to get to Sinnoh... And i had some ressources.

Can't even imagine for a casual.

And I am still "new" to this game as well, Just started last week. And I will agree this quest sounds hard and irritating. One of many reasons why I will not even try to do it, I do not want to spend 8+ hours trying to get into a region when I could easily just walk into it, which they should of done. That or another RAT quest. That I enjoyed

9Yb88Lo.pngTYJ7VOv.png

(you sound like you're having a tantrum)

The reward for doing these quests is that you get a brand new storyline and access to pokemon you can't normally access otherwise. If you don't see that, then I guess i understand why you're being so aggressive over a 2 hour sidequest.

Think of it this way - the REQUIREMENT to get to johto is to grind your pokemon up to beat the Elite 4 from Kanto. You probably grinded at Victory Road or other places. You likely spent as much time grinding as it will take you to get the 6 pokemon and to beat this one boss.

And besides. Hannah has a 140 minute cooldown. If something doesn't work, try something new?

Good luck.

Once again the same point I am trying to get across to all of you but noone listens. The quests need revamping, and no I did not grind, I did the smart thing and bought pokemon to sweep the E4, same thing I did when I got to Johto. I wasn't going to waste my time training a team when I could easily just get them from others. And I keep telling you I am not doing Sinnoh, this thread is to just stat that the quest to get there is a tab bit ridiculous. Also the guy stated above that it took him 8 hours to get to Sinnoh, that is not worth it at all.

9Yb88Lo.pngTYJ7VOv.png