Client is bugged but I could log in normally yesterday

Hello it seems that logging in to yellow server and moving to other parts of the map stops the client for me.

Whenever I try logging in it stops then when I get past by chance when i try entering another map it stops with the loading bar full. There is also this instance where I got logged in and my pokemon team wasn't there not a single one and I can use the chat normally but I'm stuck and cannot move. :Shocked: :confused: :Frown:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I1xjd3e.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello it seems that logging in to yellow server and moving to other parts of the map stops the client for me.

Whenever I try logging in it stops then when I get past by chance when i try entering another map it stops with the loading bar full. There is also this instance where I got logged in and my pokemon team wasn't there not a single one and I can use the chat normally but I'm stuck and cannot move. :Shocked: :confused: :Frown:

Aww, did you try to relog? If didnt work try redownload the client.

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

I re-logged about 15-ish times now and I can now move but idk it might get me this again: :confused: :Nervous: :Shocked:

1063882257_LoginBug.thumb.png.aa26cb893c538dfb6b6234b88a448789.png

I1xjd3e.gif

Been a series of this happening when I'm trying to log in and move to other maps. Recently it also made me go back from Johto Safari to Lilycove PC :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

1691907812_LoginBug2.thumb.png.6413f21af56e4be09d2dd76f27286b99.png

I1xjd3e.gif

IDK if it's the server or the client

<r>1.) Login time takes about 5 mins per attempt with a chance of not logging in/stuck at loading screen with a full bar. <E>:Nervous:</E> <br/>

<ATTACHMENT filename="Login Bug2.png" index="0"><s>

I1xjd3e.gif