PrinceOfPower is on FIRRREEEE !

Yosh !

This is PrinceOfPower ! Mwahahahahahahahaha ! :devil:

Well.... What can I say about myself ?!.... I'm a sixteen-year-old boy, who live in France !

Pokemon is not my favorite game, however I like it ! I've started playing Pkmn when I was younger (around 6 year old), on my GameBoy Color with the PokemonBlue cartrigde, with my faithful Charmander ! I've also played to the other version of Pkmn such as Emerald, Platinum, Pearl, X....

I discovered Pokemon Revolution Online through my friends IRL (@PrinceOfCourage and @PrinceOfWisdom), and I have to admit that I'm a kind of addicted by this game.

Hum... My favorite type of Pkmn are FIRE one ! Cuz'..... I'M ON FIREEEEE ! I'm really glad playing this game, as I've met really kind people (Pingin,Kisaelolicon.... ) !

I'm also known as "KisukeSatake" on the Internet, maybe you already met me ! The Bushido is my philosophie, and I'm passionnated by Samuraï and Japanese Mediaval Culture !

I hope I'll fun with all of you ! If you have further questions about myself, why not asking them to me ?!

PS: Sorry, my english isn't always very good, as I'm French, however I'll try to make it understandable ! Peace ! :Heart: