chuck doesn't work

Breakingpoint

as the title says i can't battle chuck. i came back early august after 10 months absence to continue this game. i obviously want to battle all bosses and chuck is bugged for me. 2 weeks ago he said come back in 15 days. now he said the same thing again.

yes i fulfill the requirements and yes i have faced him before.

Hi there,

The ID of this boss NPC has been changed, so it should now work. Try to talk to him again :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

The ID of this boss NPC has been changed, so it should now work. Try to talk to him again :)

no still doesn't work

It says and i quote

"Failed to interact with NPC... (2)"

The NPC was modified just now, so you will need to restart your game client before trying to talk to him again. Yes, restart client, not just relog :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

no still doesn't work

It says and i quote

"Failed to interact with NPC... (2)"

The NPC was modified just now, so you will need to restart your game client before trying to talk to him again. Yes, restart client, not just relog :)

Restarted my client but still says come back in 15 days

Restarted my client but still says come back in 15 days

Are you in game now? I will check your variables.