Pokemon to catch for bosses/after Kanto/Johto/Hoenn

Watden

So I recently finished all the first 3 regions and wanted to prepare for bosses, but im not sure what pokemon are considered "good" for bosses. I've never played a pokemon game before some I'm unfamiliar with the good pokemon in the game.

Currently my only level 100 is machamp and I really need new pokemon to farm for. I'm current below 150 hours so I can't fight most bosses (around 16 off from fighting brock)

So if anyone can just drop a general list of pokemon that are smart to catch I'd really appreciate it cause its impossible for me to do on my own.

I recommend you catching chansey/blissey. Use them as the leader of your team, spamming thunder wave/ Flash.. (use Softboiled when your hp is low), then switch to Snorlax or Dragonite, using boosting move (Curse, Amnesia, Dragon Dance..)

I beated many bosses using this strategy :D

Talonflame is pretty indispensable. Priority base 110 stab move.... It can singlehandedly deal with multiple bosses.

Which move is that? I checked it's learnable moves on Pokémon Database and couldn't find it.

Acrobatics. It's base 55 but if you aren't holding an item the power doubles.