Sunnyshore Gym puzzle bug.

Piplup0234

There's a horrible bug in the Sunnyshore gym. If you can manage to get to the gym leader without keeping the path completely open (I somehow did), the switches deactivate and you can't get back to the leader at all.

Eu7JLgM.png

w5vB8Ns.png

Hi there,

The bug should've been fixed now. But for your account, I will need you to be in game to be able to reset your variables. Can you post your timezone here and the time estimation of when you will be available? Also, when you're online, please look for a Content Scripter in game or PRO Official Discord. Sorry for the inconvinience..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

There's a horrible bug in the Sunnyshore gym. If you can manage to get to the gym leader without keeping the path completely open (I somehow did), the switches deactivate and you can't get back to the leader at all.

Eu7JLgM.png

w5vB8Ns.png

Hi there,

The bug should've been fixed now. But for your account, I will need you to be in game to be able to reset your variables. Can you post your timezone here and the time estimation of when you will be available? Also, when you're online, please look for a Content Scripter in game or PRO Official Discord. Sorry for the inconvinience..

I could be online anytime between now and the next few hours. I'm in Eastern time, so anytime until probably 11 or so.

I've added and changed the scripts in the gym, if you stuck and can't pass through just talk to the green bin will fix your problem.

[glow=red]

Locking thread as problem solved

<i>[/glow]</i>

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]