Guild has been disbanded

Burdy

My name is Brahmarshi roy , i am from India, i am 22 years old, i have played 250 hrs .

my faviorite pokemon is charizard as it resembles strenght bravery loyalty and leadership.

i want to join you guild as i am quite alone and want to make a family of friends in pro and become the best.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Brahmarshi roy , i am from India, i am 22 years old, i have played 250 hrs .

my faviorite pokemon is charizard as it resembles strenght bravery loyalty and leadership.

i want to join you guild as i am quite alone and want to make a family of friends in pro and become the best.

Hello and thank you for applying to Celestial, I will be sending you a link to Discord shortly!!

paulr487.png

I would like to join sir. My player name is x1j79, # hours played is 17hr 5min, my favorite Pokémon is Mewtwo, I am 25yrs old, my bday, is April 4, 1992. Yes I do love Pokémon and yes I have just installed discord. I am active and loyal. Will not dissapoint, thank you for your time.

Hi there,

Thank you for applying with Celestials! I have PMed you a link to the Discord Server.

☼ Application ☼

i am pijush i am 22 years old

i have played 170 hours

my faviorite pokemon is greninja it is stylish ninja and fighter.

i would like to join guild because its boring to play alone and make friends i would like to a champion and learn more about pvp.

☼ Application ☼

i am pijush i am 22 years old

i have played 170 hours

my faviorite pokemon is greninja it is stylish ninja and fighter.

i would like to join guild because its boring to play alone and make friends i would like to a champion and learn more about pvp.

Hello!

Thank you for applying to the guild

I will be sending you a discord link shortly via pm

Happy Hunting :RowletHeart:

Kida1_clipped_rev_2.png

this guild is so bad you kick people because he asked someone he would sell me a clefairy or not[ATTACH=full]7611[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7612[/ATTACH]

Listen, after explaining the rules to you countless times about begging people for pokemon you still go around and ask every member for free stuff, we have a channel dedicated to give away free pokemon, people post the pokemon there willing to give away in there for the whole guild to see and take, but after being told this countless times you still went around and begged for pokemon, you never asked to buy, and this is quite rude of you to come back on the forums and do this kind of thing, very sad! Anyways you know why you have been kicked I wish you the best in your next guild :)

We were warned about you from a previous guild as well so this isn't the first time this has happened to you :)

• Like 1

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

1. What's your Player name?

Tempeh

2. Number of hours played?

3. What's your favorite Pokemon?

Arcanine (VGC17 Helpful Pupper (Bulky Support)

4. How old are you?

5. When's your Birthday? (Optional)

05/08/1988

1. What's your Player name?

Tempeh

2. Number of hours played?

3. What's your favorite Pokemon?

Arcanine (VGC17 Helpful Pupper (Bulky Support)

4. How old are you?

5. When's your Birthday? (Optional)

05/08/1988

Hello and thank you for applying! Will be sending link shortly!~

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D