EV or some like that

Surrender

How work ev's everyone know and i dont want to talk about that. Im just thinking about make it more like pc (mmo@rpg) games and change a little thing. What do you think about leave specyfic ev from specyfic poke and replace it by some more customize system. Like when you kill any poke you will get free ev point and you will be able to put it in stat what you want, like in most pc@mmo or rpg games. Or maby some "exp" bar with you need to kill some more pokes to get one free ev point. I know about its not "orginal pokemon system" but who say its must be great one. :Shocked:

Blue Server

Just another normal guy who is a pokemon master for fun

I think the ev system is nice as it is now...if ur idea comes out the me will be ez af ...better keep the original evs system :3

its difference between easy (or not) and boring... And yes i think this orginal system is not about difficulty its just boring as fk :Angry:

Blue Server

Just another normal guy who is a pokemon master for fun

I think the ev system is nice as it is now...if ur idea comes out the me will be ez af ...better keep the original evs system :3

its difference between easy (or not) and boring... And yes i think this orginal system is not about difficulty its just boring as fk :Angry:

Better stay as it is... :Grin: