Problem with Legendary

Ortegajd

It was a "maintenance" just at the moment I was capturing a legendary (in this case Azelf), as they do not give 10 min in advance I just kicked out, I went to boss Nikola the moment he picked up the server and it did not work, What I do? ..

Soy testigo de que pasó así, y no es la primera vez que una caida o un mantenimiento perjudica de esta manera a los jugadores... creo que deberían hacer algo al respecto y resolver este problema u.u

Se trata de un pokemon legendario, es algo serio para todo fanático de pokemon.

It was a "maintenance" just at the moment I was capturing a legendary (in this case Azelf), as they do not give 10 min in advance I just kicked out, I went to boss Nikola the moment he picked up the server and it did not work, What I do? ..

Hi there,

I need you to be in game to be able to check your variables. Can you post your timezone here and the time estimation of when you will be available? Also, when you're online, please look for a Content Scripter in game or PRO Official Discord. Sorry for the inconvinience..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

I need you to be in game to be able to check your variables. Can you post your timezone here and the time estimation of when you will be available? Also, when you're online, please look for a Content Scripter in game or PRO Official Discord. Sorry for the inconvinience..

My problem has been solved, thanks for everything