hannah missing

Leon93

I cant go to Sinnoh!!

<r><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Hello my name is Leon I have a problem with my game I'm trying to go to Sinnoh, I beat all the NPC in the correct order and after I beat the last one (Hannah) she disappeared without taking me to Sinnoh and now I do not know what to do????<e></e></SIZE></r>

Re: I cant go to Sinnoh!!

<r><QUOTE author="leon93" post_id="434663" time="1503850474" user_id="1164218"><s>

</s>

<SIZE size="150"><s></s>Hello my name is Leon I have a problem with my game I'm trying to go to Sinnoh, I beat all the NPC in the correct order and after I beat the last one (Hannah) she disappeared without taking me to Sinnoh and now I do not know what to do????<e></e></SIZE>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello there, sorry for the inconvenience, we need you to be online to check your variables, could you please post what time you are available to come online? In case if you cant find us on forum, try to look for us on <URL url="https://discordapp.com/invite/gaVVhVR"><s></s>PRO's official Discord<e></e></URL></r>

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]