Teleportation quest in Hoenn

Plakar

Hello, i'm sorry if i should have posted this question on another forum, but i have a little problem with the pokecenter teleportation quest for which i didn't find any solution by browsing and searching the forum.

In the quest with Wattson in the powerplant, once you finish the powerplant part, Wattson asks you to go put a CD in the terminal of the backroom of 3 pokecenter in Hoenn. Most of the pokecenter don't work but i found two city that allowed the CD, Dewford and Fortree. After being in every town of Hoenn i didn't find the third pokecenter, i doubt i missed it but it's not totally impossible. Still, i went to the guide that is on the forum to check what town i possibly missed, and apparently the quest once was to go to 5 pokecenters (and i think it was any pokecenter), and is not updated anymore.

So my question is, is the quest still finishable ? Did i just miss a town ? I read one message on the guide post that he got the quest done by refreshing a pokecenter until it worked, does it mean you have to go in and out of a pokecenter until it allows you to put a CD ? (i tried it a bit, but i'm not the most patient guy)

EDIT : Sorry, i actually found another post like mine where the guy was told Ever grande City was the town he missed, i did go to ever grande tho, but i'll try again to see if i messed up somehow

EDIT 2 : Ever grande isn't the town i'm missing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello [mention]plakar[/mention] ,

Yes, the quest originally were about 5 PCs, but after a rework due to lags and stuff, it has been reduced down to 3

Sorry, can't find the announcement of this change, it was a year ago :p

I can't help about your issue, though, I just wanted to tell you that it should still be doable, unless it's a new bug, but I've heard no one recently with a similar one