Latios Bug

Prophet

Okay, so i finally got all my evos and went to little root, i talked to the tv first and chose a latios and than went outside and talked to the reporters.

After talking to the reporters no latios spawned in little root, i think doing this in reverse order completely breaks the quest, Can i get some help solving this issue?

Evo Requirement:

M_D7MZOaQcCkBShDvcoHkQ.png

TV Screen Message:

at1kaj4YR9iFBsdcJ4_6Pg.png

Outside of Player house in little root:

Pzl4not4QZ6s2r5hQg69Pg.png

ProphetSig_zpsd1keivd1.jpeg

Okay, so i finally got all my evos and went to little root, i talked to the tv first and chose a latios and than went outside and talked to the reporters.

After talking to the reporters no latios spawned in little root, i think doing this in reverse order completely breaks the quest, Can i get some help solving this issue?

Evo Requirement:

TV Screen Message:

Hello Prophet

I moved your topic in the proper forum and forwarded your topic to a Content Staff.

Please be patient !

:Sing:

Evo Requirement:

TV Screen Message:

Hi, try to talk to the TV again then check outside of Player house.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]