Forums not working from Australia?

Cerisine

Can anyone from Australia confirm that they're able to access the forums without a cloudflare error? I've been getting one for at least 12 hours. It might even have something to do with that forum style update.

From Australia:

31-8_1.png

via U.S. proxy:

31-8_2.png

Anyway, it's 2AM so I'll be back in 15 hours or whenever I'm conscious again. I've tried via firefox, google chrome, on my PC, on my iPad and using home/university wifi, so it's probably not on my end.

Guest UnknownUser11

Hello, I am Shane. I am Australian.

This happened a year ago because of telstra's dns servers messing up or not updating or something.

I can complain, but you just get idiots on the phone to anything to do with internet here in australia.. you know how bad it is.

but it could also be an issue with cloudflare at the moment, as of 2:20 am i am not having issues with the website.

i will investigate further.

AU proxies and website service checkers indicate it's working fine, so it probably does have something to do with DNS. This seems to be the only site I'm having problems with as well, but I guess I'll try to address it further in the morning.

EDIT: Tried flushing DNS resolver cache, flushing the web cache and switching DNS servers along with a router restart. I'll try again from university in a few hours.

EDIT2: Yeah, it's my ISP's problem most likely.