Substitute - STALL-/METABREAKER!

Lucurryo

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the move has alot of pros and less cons, so in my opinion i think it will bring something new to the current pro pvp meta.

Tho as i heard before, i doubt it can be coded or at least wanted to be coded; also i must say that i am not fan of the stall teams, yeah if you put your head and think smart moves, it is possible to win a fully stall/tank complete team, but with what results ? As i am sad to say, we have alot of players around the servers that have pvp knowledge or a big potential, i think its a good idea if not by adding moves and try to shift it into a more healthy direction, maybe we can work together as players and staff to make some pvp rules about those stalls and longer battles wich let`s be honest, they are not really great.

I believe good competitive environment where you don`t finish the game in 10 seconds on higher ladder is nice indeed, but don`t let it mistaken with tournaments battle or outside of pro official tournaments where the battles are really longer, should not be the same with pro meta. Most of us get bored and give up.

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

and what if stall teams use substitute too?? this isnt the solution for removing full stall team, people can still use blissey + slowbro + tangrowth + donphan + ferrothorn + bulk scizor with substitute, or even use substitute on their tanks, i think best thing to do is to keep coding offensive abilities like moldbreaker or moves like pursuit etc, there is already many ways to counter full stall teams, u just want an easy way to sweep in pvp, but the fact is pvp isnt easy, even with substitue u can be countered by infiltrators, and i just think whatever u change people will always stall on pro

Infiltrator!°

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc