Cooldowns doubled?

Sirmeliodas

Yesterday after the bug catching contest i checked the cooldown and it said 48 hours.

Same thing happened when i checked mirage island. It wasnt there so I talked to him again and he said check back in 47 hours.

usually they are just 24 hours. Is this common or did both glitch in the same day?

** if it matters, i got last place in the contest because the loading screen glitched and froze and i had to force quit pro and log back in and it spawned me in the scoring area with no caught pokes.

Yesterday after the bug catching contest i checked the cooldown and it said 48 hours.

Same thing happened when i checked mirage island. It wasnt there so I talked to him again and he said check back in 47 hours.

usually they are just 24 hours. Is this common or did both glitch in the same day?

** if it matters, i got last place in the contest because the loading screen glitched and froze and i had to force quit pro and log back in and it spawned me in the scoring area with no caught pokes.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this is cause by one of the function in game was broken, both of this bug catching contest and mirage island are sharing the same function, so both of them glitch in the same day.

Can't be solved until the broken function is fixed.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]