Suicune Bug?

Patisaur

So after 42 days of waiting i finally beat the water guardian 4 times, still no suicune drop or option? i thought its guaranteed drop after you beat him 4 times?

i had option of:

snover

spheal

oshawat

and some other poke i forgot but no suicune

Hi there,

I will need you to be in game to be able to check your variables and see if you actually met the requirements. So can you post your timezone here and the estimated time of when you will be available? And once online, please look for a Content Scripter in game or PRO Official Discord. Sorry for the inconvinience..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

So after 42 days of waiting i finally beat the water guardian 4 times, still no suicune drop or option? i thought its guaranteed drop after you beat him 4 times?

i had option of:

snover

spheal

oshawat

and some other poke i forgot but no suicune

Hi there,

I will need you to be in game to be able to check your variables and see if you actually met the requirements. So can you post your timezone here and the estimated time of when you will be available? And once online, please look for a Content Scripter in game or PRO Official Discord. Sorry for the inconvinience..

Hello

AEST UTC/GMT +10 hours

i can be on at 2:30am-3am

edit: server seems to be down atm