Team to defeat bosses

Mkfusion

Hello every body im here to ask u guys what are the best teams for the bosses here are my segestions:

-Gengar

-Blissey

-Gyarados

-Bronzog

-Ferrothorn

-and im out of ideas

pls help me on my jurney :D

P.S: if this post is baned or anything dont blame me pls im new at this comunity

Any team is good enough for the bosses in general.

As long as you play correctly , you use different type/role in your party and you play smart its easy to beat the bosses ( the same way it is to beat the NPC in a general way during the story ).

Which means, if you cant deal with the bosses, the problem exclusivly come from the player and his proper skill but not the pokes used in the team.

You dont need to use of a single trick for any bosses, all of them are easily beatable with any team normally built .

Also, for some boss you of course can use of special team regarding the boss pokemons.

Erika who only has grass type pokes as example, you defo can make a team with only fire/flyin pokes .

For the other boss that doesnt have 6 type the same in their team, be sure to make something at least classic in your built .

1 spdef wall

1def wall

1 phisical sweeper

1 special sweeper

And for the two last pokes, you can choose more tanks, more sweeper or a support pokemon .

If all of your pokes doesnt share the same weakness / same type, you should be fine vs every bosses you meet.

PCznf1X.png?1

I always build my team per the boss im fighting. I make sure i have one effective poke for each of his. I beat the pc boss on sevii island last night with a noivern, venasaur, frosslass, tyrannitar, lucario, and cloyster. And imo he is hardest in game. Its not as much as building a "boss" team but building a team for each boss that can win.

Like for morty, my crit build absol 1hit 4 of the pokes. Then the last 2 were easy.

I always start Whimsicott (Prankster) and/or a Baton Passer like Mew or Scizor or Clamperl evos (I don't remember its name :p) to Baton Def / SPDef + ATK + SPEED to a Dragonite to sweep almost Bosses (Earthquake + D.Claw + Iron Head / ele punch depend on boss + Fly) :Grin:

I'm a [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]GOLD PLAYER[/COLOR] [IMG]https://imgur.com/plFlN8W.jpg[/IMG]