4 suggestions. (PC storage, animation, help commands and nicknames).

Drnerfariouz

• 2 weeks later...

- Changing the initial Pokeball animation when you start a battle. It takes too long' date=' when you are grinding in the wild throwing your Pokemon out becomes the longest part of the battle. Either shorten it or disable it for people who have disabled battle animations. I always have battle animations disabled because they take too long, the same principle applies to throwing my Pokemon out.[/quote']I like it :Heart:

+1 too the animation is long

TqR1GdZ.png

I totally agree with a better PC storage system. Currently, Im at the end of Kanto and I already have so many pokemon that it is hard to keep organized. It would be nice to utilize all the pages in order to store certain pokemon on certain pages. Or maybe even a click-and-drag feature from pace to page using the page numbers.

I have my "keepers" and my "sellers" all mixed up together and I feel it could benefit in more ways than that. Storing by nature, type, duplicates, etc.

Is my suggestion viable?

This is totaly viable and could potentially be achieved with minimal code.

How important is my idea?

I feel this could be very impactful to the PRO players and is one of those minor features that could really polish the PC in-game.

How would my idea affect to community?

This feature could affect the community in only positive ways. Being able to store your pokemon on the page of your choosing will speed up searching for your poke's and also make trading slightly easier when locating the poke's you want to sell.

Is my suggestion likely in the planning anyway?

I'm not sure if this is in the planning as it really ins't something too demanding currently. I really do hope you consider a more customizable PC in the future.

Thanks for making this suggestion. I wanted to make my own post but now I dont have to. It's good to see other players with similar suggestions to mine.