Banned account:- can i restart on another?

Mikzeo

Hey I recently returned to the game and found out that my main account was banned, I read the rules and broke the multiple account ruling.

I just want to know if I can restart on a new account after having one account banned? Dont wanna start a new account for it to be banned in a few days

If someone could shed some light on this that would be awesome!

*Apologies for breaking a rule, and it was not to gain any advantages, just wanting a starting Squirtle with semi-decent IV/EV's*

Thanks, Mike

Hey I recently returned to the game and found out that my main account was banned, I read the rules and broke the multiple account ruling.

I just want to know if I can restart on a new account after having one account banned? Dont wanna start a new account for it to be banned in a few days

*Apologies for breaking a rule, and it was not to gain any advantages, just wanting a starting Squirtle with semi-decent IV/EV's*

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mikzeo, of course you can :)

388048chaos.png

Thanks, Mike

Hello Mikzeo

As long as you play legally on your new account, everything should be OK !

Also, keep in mind that you can only have 2 accounts per email. Feel free to check out first link on my signature, and read carefully our rules

If you have any other question, just ask :Sing: