Pickup ability

Einho

hi guys, i'm a blue server player and as you can see from the title, i can't figure out if pickup ability does work.

some people say it doesn't, but still the ability is not reported as broken or not encoded

So, does pickup ability work? Is it valuable to keep a pickup pokemon in the team to save some money in the game?

Thanks for your answers, cya in game! <3

hi guys, i'm a blue server player and as you can see from the title, i can't figure out if pickup ability does work.

some people say it doesn't, but still the ability is not reported as broken or not encoded

So, does pickup ability work? Is it valuable to keep a pickup pokemon in the team to save some money in the game?

Hey,

There was a topic, last time I checked (about 8 months ago), something called "Things that are not to discussed in PRO", or something like that

In it was listed down all abilities that had an effect outside of battle (Pickup, Static that have a chance to force encounter other Elec pokémons, Compound Eyes that raises chances a wild poké hold an item, and so on), and said that it won't have any outside of battle effect, in PRO, and never will.

However, I can't find this post today, and it wouldn't be the first thing they changed their mind on, so there is a possibility that it does work nowadays.

It's easy however to check if Pickup is actually working, you can test it by yourself and give us the answer ^^

I myself am too busy with other matters right now so I can't yet, and with all the dig spots and wild pokés holding items and all, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be working

Cheers ~

As [mention]MecanoJilano[/mention] already explained everything, I'm going to lock this topic.

Have a nice day !

:Sing:

- Locked as answered -