A channel game

Hedaworld

Hi, i have an idea.

Maybe can we create an official or test channel with a game. A game like games we can find on forum ? Maybe it can be better for some player who don't know what they can do, and maybe they can stop to said "boooring"? Also someplayer can be happy to have a game, ingame, for speak and play with other player.

What do you think? I just want to know if the idea is possible, is good , before to write'more ... maybe ? Haha

Have annice day :Shy:

1504892576-20170908-194704.jpg

You want a free signature ? Ask me it's a pleasure to make it :)

You can see my work here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=77161

Hey [mention]HedaWorld[/mention],

Well, you can actually start with an unofficial one and present it to us :p

( Reminder: Custom channels commands are listed on the official wiki )

But -in my opinion-, it would have to be something which we can participate to with a single post, not three in a row due to the characters limit, and that alone would be a challenge ^^

It would also have to be something infinite and fit to a real-time chat

Exempli gracia: "Don't let the staff say zero" or "Last person to repond on this thread wins" wouldn't fit, it'd be a race to the one who spams the most, and people would just be like Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park while reading the channel

S3z3vM.gif

I'm curious to see what kind of game you have in mind, and will keep an eye out for your update :p

See ya soon, then!

Yeah thanks [mention]MecanoJilano[/mention] , i have already think about all this problem that you mentionned, that's why i am testing in my mind all little games i have selectionned. I think i need a little more time to present THE game ^^

Thanks for your answer

1504892576-20170908-194704.jpg

You want a free signature ? Ask me it's a pleasure to make it :)

You can see my work here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=77161