Bug script (fr/En) hoenn

Hedaworld

Hello i found a "bug" of scripting in hoenn.

When you are in mossdeep, you must have the 7th badge for leave the city in direction of route 127 right?

But when you have the badge, and you try to leave, the window open and said:" blablabla you can't leave before you have the badge from here".... the problem is: i have the badge... but it said i dont have...

In reallity you must go in spacial center for pick dive.

So maybe can you change the window which said "you don't have the badge", and script something like "you can't leave the city before the launch of the rocket" or something iwithn relation with the spacial center.

Thank you , have a nice day :Grin:

Bonjour j'ai trouvé un "bug" de script à Hoenn.

Quand tu es à Mossdeep, tu dois avoir le 7em badge pour quitter la ville en direction de la route 127 d'accord?

Mais quand tu obtiens le badge, et que tu essayes de quitter la ville (vers la route 127), la fenetre de chat s' ouvre et te dis "blablabla tu ne peux pas quitter la ville avant d'avoir obtenu le badge d'ici" .. le probleme: c'est que tu as le badge... mais que ça dit que tu ne l'as pas....

En réalité il faut que tu te rendes dans le centre spatial pour récupérer la cs plongée.

Donc peut etre pourriez vous changer ce que dit la fenetre de chatqui dit que tu n'as pas le badge par quelque chose comme "tu ne peux pas quitter la ville avant le lancemment de la fusée" ou quelque chose en relation avec le centre spatial.

Merci , passez une bonne journée :Grin:

1504892576-20170908-194704.jpg

You want a free signature ? Ask me it's a pleasure to make it :)

You can see my work here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=77161

Hi there,

Good job for noticing that. Anyways, it has been fixed now. Thank you for your report and have a nice day~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.