Trio Lake Lottery Event

Neroli

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : Phaggusek

Answer 1 :Azelf

Answer 2 :The Lake Guardians Pokémons actually represent or are inspired by the three parts of the Triforce. Uxie is knowledge, Mesprit is emotion, and Azelf is willpower. These relate to the parts of the Triforce: wisdom, courage, and power, .

IGN : Hart1Dechu

Answer 1 : Mesprit

Answer 2 :The effects caused by encountering the Pokémon can be described as the loss of knowledge, emotions and will. These things can happen by, respectively, looking into Uxie's eyes, touching Mesprit, and hurting Azelf. This can be interpreted as Uxie keeping its eyes closed (to prevent the memory loss), Mesprit fleeing from Trainers (so as to not be touched), and Azelf's ability to enter another being's body (so as to avoid harm).

Thx to Bulbapedia kappa

bdfc86182546935c7...e32d2ee8-503ad1f.png

IGN : Jhaydenite

Answer 1: Azelf

Answer 2: it is rumored that the pokemon lake trio, uxie (knowledge), mesprit(emotion and azelf (willpower); represents the triforce from legends of zelda, also these lake trio which forms the triforce in pokemon was created by a pokemon god known as arceus, on the otherhand triforce in zelda was created by 3 goddesses known as Din (power), Nayru (wisdom), and Farore (courage).. (from my pov) with these theories i could say its not a coinsidence for the makers of the game, they just love pokemon so much that they make it correlate a thing or two with the other games, and i thank you :3