WTB Shiny Nicknamed Clefairy!

Colchanzero

Hello everyone! My name is Potato, and I am a newbie to PRO and everything. I wanted to ask... Is anyone willing to help a newbie out? I'm looking for a nicknamed (if possible) shiny female Clefairy to continue the main game with. I don't really have much in game money, and for that I apologize. I'm not sure what I can offer besides actual RL money and I don't know if that's allowed on here (Please forgive me if it's not!!!).

Thank you all so much for helping me out or just reading this. I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Hello everyone! My name is Potato, and I am a newbie to PRO and everything. I wanted to ask... Is anyone willing to help a newbie out? I'm looking for a nicknamed (if possible) shiny female Clefairy to continue the main game with. I don't really have much in game money, and for that I apologize. I'm not sure what I can offer besides actual RL money and I don't know if that's allowed on here (Please forgive me if it's not!!!).

Thank you all so much for helping me out or just reading this. I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you all soon!

I dont have one but there are some details that I can give you. Shiny clefairy approximately costs around 200 - 400k depends on nature and ability and ivs (and the cost may increase if epic). Besides, Rmt (real money trading) is not allowed in this game, you will be suspended permanently from the game if you do so. Good luck on finding one mate.

vOOfnpT.gif

I dont have one but there are some details that I can give you. Shiny clefairy approximately costs around 200 - 400k depends on nature and ability and ivs (and the cost may increase if epic). Besides, Rmt (real money trading) is not allowed in this game, you will be suspended permanently from the game if you do so. Good luck on finding one mate.

Ahhhh thank you so much for letting me know! I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not so yeah. Thanks for the heads up!