• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

plasmabadge.png

[glow=black][fade]Team Plasma History[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Team Plasma is known as the villainous team from the Unova region. Our original goal was to liberate all Pokémon from their trainers, by either convincing the trainer to release their Pokémon or by theft. Ghetsis, one of Team Plasma's leaders, exploited us in an attempt to rule over Unova but his plan failed and lost to the Hero. Two years have passed since our defeat we returned to the Unova region with a new goal to rule Unova. A small group from the original Team Plasma was still loyal to N, took it upon themselves to take care of weakened and abandoned Pokémon in the wild.

[glow=black][fade]About us[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Team Plasma's goal is to have a friendly environment for new and veteran players but not just friendly we plan to make you feel at home a as if you known us forever and to have a place to enjoy yourself were light on rules and were not strict on rules and we also take suggestions from the members on things they would like to see in the guild, also several our members also do PvP and we have our sights on getting on the leaderboard soon.

[glow=black][fade]Rules[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

1- Be active. We do a semi-weekly clean our for inactive members however if you're taking a leave for a certain to inform beforehandtodo avoid getting removed.

2- Be Nice. This is a given was a player-friendly guild so please be friendly with each other.

3-Enjoy yourself. As stated before our goal is to make you feel at home and have fun so let'ss make the most of it.

[glow=black][fade]Requirements[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Our only requirements to have access to the Discord app we use it as our chatroom so its mandatory to have.

We hope that this post has struck a liking to you and will be joining us soon to get in post reply to the post saying you want to join and I will pm you a link to the Discord server.

[glow=black][fade]Leader[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

plasma

[glow=black][fade]Guild Staff[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Camcam1512, Excadrill, Saxie, PedRAWR, Trollrah, BenTehn

for_n.png

Credit for guild banner goes to Paxis and credit for in-game logo goes to Psycho

Hello! My name

plasmabadge.png

[glow=black][fade]Team Plasma History[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Team Plasma is known as the villainous team from the Unova region. Our original goal was to liberate all Pokémon from their trainers, by either convincing the trainer to release their Pokémonor by theft. Ghetsis, one of Team Plasma's leaders, exploited us in an attempt to rule over Unova but his plan failed and lost to the Hero. Two years have passed since our defeat we returned to the Unova region with a new goal to rule Unova. A small group from the original Team Plasma was still loyal to N, took it upon themselves to take care of weakened and abandoned Pokémon in the wild.

[glow=black][fade]About us[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Team Plasma's goal is to have a friendly environment for new and veteran players but not just friendly we plan to make you feel at home a as if you known us forever and to have a place to enjoy yourself were light on rules and were not strict on rules and we also take suggestions from the members on things they would like to see in the guild, also several our members also do PvP and we have our sights on getting on the leaderboard soon.

[glow=black][fade]Rules[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

1- Be active. We do a semi-weekly clean our for inactive members however if you're taking a leave for a certain inform us beforehand to avoid getting removed.

2- Be Nice. This is a given was a player-friendly guild so please be friendly with each other.

3-Enjoy yourself. As stated before our goal is to make you feel at home and have fun so let'ss make the most of it.

[glow=black][fade]Requirements[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Our only requirement is to have access to the Discord app we use it as our chatroom so its mandatory to have.

We hope that this post has struck a liking to you and will be joining us soon to get in post reply to the post saying you want to join and I will pm you a link to the Discord server.

[glow=black][fade]Leader[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

plasma

[glow=black][fade]Guild Staff[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Camcam1512, Excadrill, Saxie, PedRAWR, Trollrah, BenTehn

for_n.png

Credit for guild banner goes to Paxis and credit for in-game logo goes to Psychotic-Cez

Hello! My name is Abraham and I would like to join your guild in the hope of progressing with it. My ingame name is AltghosT. I have 2 days of experience

Awesome Would love to join this Guild Team Plasma is my favorite team in pokemon.

If your willing to enlist me my name is 1t3d I'm on Gold Server and I would love to be recruited. Thank You!

Riley O Norris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years