Halloween Based On...

Dimitri

1. 1.

The first holliday event is over since weeks, and I realized it would be nice to share with you, who sail trhough this beautiful game, the overview and story of maps with such importance. This is more like a motivation thread, for people who enjoy art and aim to work on this world, for the ones who with hard work and dedication got into what they aimed to.

p.s:I'm going to share just what was mapped by me.

Firstly we have the first map I ever made, which once was a showcase to join the staff team.

DMsForest4_zps1757fc82.png

For the 2015 halloween event I wanted to map something unique, which had a mark on a moment of my life, and then that old map came up on my thoughts. It was quite important to my application into the staff and mainly, cotributed to the beginning of a special friendship.

Due to the given reasons I decided to build a place based on my first map, obviously I had to make some changes, improvements and bring new ideas. Bang! Then I made Cemetery Island, Haunted Cave, Festival Town and Illusory Forest. The last one was named like that because of the pokemon Zorua, but in the end it was more like the Fennekin's home.

Cemetery%20Island_zpskinikh7o.png

Haunted%20Cave_zpsv4lwsrsy.png

Festival%20Town_zpsabyj6mdd.png

Illusory%20Forest_zpsvhwvk8cc.png

And that's it, I really hope you all enjoyed the event, not only the maps I made but the whole environment, which had the touch of Paul, who built the other maps. Remember, you're the only one who must say what you can and what you cannot do, if you have any interest on mapping then give it a try, you'll always be welcome to join this project.