Cocktail Bar {Red server}

Slaaaark

Still wanna join can't add u in discord

Yoo ! I'd really like to join your guild, i've been playing pro since almost the beginning (had a break now for some time because of some personal stuff). But now i'm back and looking forward to meet some new friends and get back together with some old ones to have some fun again (cocktails included ofc. xD ). So see ya IG ! :) My ign is: naykuliog

try to add in discord fantazi0#7872 or ikouts#8704 or xApo#6369 to invite you to the guild please ^^

Hi i have a question can i Use discord in my phone

yes of course , just add one of the accounts mentioned above to invite you to our channels :d

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ingame name: edgardiez777

playtime: 165h

reason i want to join: pvp rules oh yeah and i wanna improve :P

thank you for considering me

We will be happy if you join us my friend :)

All you need to have is discord, which is our way of communicating. Once you download/have it , add me as friend there. My name is [glow=red]xApo#6369[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my ign is Rafeedt and have played PRO for 4 hours (Red Server). I joined the game a few days ago and try to explore and understand the game itself. Also, I have Discord. I would like to be in your guild because I want to play the game more indepth and I do play activly.

I hope, I would be able to join. :Angel:

Hello, my ign is Rafeedt and have played PRO for 4 hours (Red Server). I joined the game a few days ago and try to explore and understand the game itself. Also, I have Discord. I would like to be in your guild because I want to play the game more indepth and I do play activly.

I hope, I would be able to join. :Angel:

ign:Redcandle

Playtime: 76hrs

Would like to join you to have some cool people to play with :D.

pm me on discord , my name is xApo#6369 , or pm fantazi0#7872 to proceed with your application. We will be happy to have you in our company :)