Cocktail Bar {Red server}

Slaaaark

ingame name: KillahChris7

playtime: 40h

reason i want to join: because this game is boring for solo players, also i love coctails. Black Russian from summer till winter

friend me and pm me on discord , my name is [glow=red]xApo#6369[/glow] . We will be happy to have you in our guild mate :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi My name is Anukd in the game.

I'm 19 years old

I'm currently in the johto

The reason I want to join is because this game is fun when played with team

FINALLY YES I CAN USE DISCORD

Add me on discord on xApo#6369 to proceed :D

1.-my name is kradluks

2.-I played during 117

3.-I want to join because I want to know more people in this game in addition to my brother and improve my game in pvp, because in that I do not know if I'm doing well, I've done it as I learned from other games

:thanks:

ign: Pkaboo

playtime: 200+ hours ( on older account, active on new one)

I wanna join the guild so that I can be a part of a community that shares the same passion and attitude as I have for collecting and battling pokemon. To also share the competitive scene as I want to compete in pvp with the upcoming pokemon I currently am training. Most of all, have fun with with the game and make friends along the way.

ign: Pkaboo

playtime: 200+ hours ( on older account, active on new one)

I wanna join the guild so that I can be a part of a community that shares the same passion and attitude as I have for collecting and battling pokemon. To also share the competitive scene as I want to compete in pvp with the upcoming pokemon I currently am training. Most of all, have fun with with the game and make friends along the way.

friend me and pm me on discord , my name is [glow=red]xApo#6369[/glow] . We will be happy if you join us :)