New and need help for Start

Tolot

Hello!

I am new here and want start the Game. But i am dont know, what for starter i have to pick. I want Squirtle, but i read Pikachu have a side Story. Make it sense or can i Skip that and take Squirtle?

Thanks for all answeres :)

I read, catching Squirtle is harder than Pikachu. Mean it was Viridian Forest for Pikachu. Isnt it right? I have no problem with farming, but i dont know how the story is with Pikachu.

Hello!

First of all, welcome to PRO :)

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do :p

Second of all, yes, Pikachu is available in the wild in Viridian Forest, and not as rare as the other starters (tier 5 as opposed to tier 9, if you want the details)

However, there are a few things only available to those who started with Pikachu, but I don't want to spoil you. :3 But it's not worth to force yourself picking Pika just for those, in my humble opinion, so I'd advise you to start with Squirtle as you want it ^^

Furthermore, you can try a Pika starter adventure on another server, if you're really curious, since they all use a different save, or even create a new account (you can have 2 per mail, and up to 4 total)

Again, hope you'll enjoy it, and good luck on your journey!

Thanks :) And that helpes me. I will take Squirtlewith a 80% chance at the moment :D

I will start my journey on the blue server, this night. First play with 1 account. I dont like to split for more Accounts. But i will look for playing later on more servers or no. But i am sure, i play PRO for a looong time =)

Dont know. I started on Red to with Pikachu... But i have a question again. Pikachu story is only Kanto or?

And i cry so much. I have no Problems with bad IV´s but why they give me a Squirtle with 1 Spd and 2 Spa :Frown:

Dont know. I started on Red to with Pikachu... But i have a question again. Pikachu story is only Kanto or?

And i cry so much. I have no Problems with bad IV´s but why they give me a Squirtle with 1 Spd and 2 Spa :Frown:

Nah, you just need to refuse the 3 starters then talk to [glow=#80BFFF]Prof.Oak[/glow] again (I'm unsure you actually need to talk to him, but you won't get hurt doing so at least xD), and he'll say there's the 4th available: Pikachu

EDIT: Sorry, I misread. :< Yes, Pikachu is only available as a starter in Kanto, and yes, it only gives a side-story in Kanto. ^^

It might not be the best, but it's your Squirtle... Y u no love him? giphy.webp