Poison jab tutor bugged

Shadyumbreon

Yes? This one is photoshopped too? Dude they are people from my guild, i know that they aren't photoshopped because they used poison jab against me in battle. So either Victreebel was bugged and could learn it, or now Poison Jab tutor is bugged and can't teach it to Victree. Are you a staff member?

E8l6_Nax4_TQCFZXgrzva_PHA.png

I'm gonna be nice since english doesn't seem to be your strongest. Look out the meaning of the word "or". I was just covering all the possible scenarios. You can tell under my name that I'm not a staff member. So this might have been a staff oversight - they allowed Victreebel to learn Poison Jab when it only learns it in Gen7.

I really appreciate you are trying to help and yes, english it's not my first language. I get what you have said, Victree has access that move in gen 7. I just find hard to believe that the developers let Victreebel learn Poison Jab "by mistake" before the last tutors update. I think that if it worked probably it's because it was meant to work. So in this case i reported the bug just to help the community. But thank's for your observation, it could be that this was just an oversight.

Victreebel can't learn Poison Jab from move relearner, egg move tutur, move tutor and pre-evo tutor.

Schermata_2017-09-17_alle_15.31.22.png

Sorry for the inconvenience, Victreebel Poison Jab TM Teacher in Safari Area should be fixed now.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]