hi and hello

my name is nick, 26 years old and im found this game from my friend and i do enjoy to play it since im a pokemon fan :Cool: , playing it from yellow to black 2 but doesn't want to buy 3ds so yeah i stopped there :Nervous: , have a decent knowledge about pokemon and if you guys need help just add my ign : squadzell :Shy:

im always on help channel tho you guys will see me there, anyway nice to know and join this community hope we can have fun together!! ^^

QeXwYpS.png?1

my name is nick, 26 years old and im found this game from my friend and i do enjoy to play it since im a pokemon fan :Cool: , playing it from yellow to black 2 but doesn't want to buy 3ds so yeah i stopped there :Nervous: , have a decent knowledge about pokemon and if you guys need help just add my ign : squadzell :Shy:

im always on help channel tho you guys will see me there, anyway nice to know and join this community hope we can have fun together!! ^^

Welcome to The Game I stop Play pokemon games In Platinum The news pokemon Is really Bad.

tumblr_m05peeNNqu1rn4r9jo8_250.gif

Welcome to The Game I stop Play pokemon games In Platinum The news pokemon Is really Bad.

it's not that bad for white and black tho, i do enjoyed it. since it's just a game tho, anyway nice to meet you

QeXwYpS.png?1