"Invalid username or password" (kinda important)

Giggel

Hello, everyone! I have this strange problem: whenever I try to log-in into a server, the game won't let me, and instead shows me a message which says: "Invalid Username or Password". This is particularly strange, since, as an attempt to solve this issue, I have tried to create a different account, with a different email and a different password, however, the problem persists. Logging into the website (pokemon-revolution-online) works completely fine. I only experience this problem when I try to open the game and enter a server.

A few extra facts: My account was successfully activated. I have also tried changing my password. I understand that the password is case-sensitive. To enter a server, I am using the same account details as in this website (pokemon-revolution-online net). I have tried both, the 64-bit version and the 32-bit version. Due to this inconvenience, I have not yet been able to play the game. This problem occurs no matter what server I choose.

Is this a bug? Is there some detail that I am missing? Have I made a mistake at some point? Is there a compatibility issue between my Windows 10 computer and the game? Is it something else?

Anyway, I would strongly appreciate some help with this issue. Thank you.

Hello, everyone! I have this strange problem: whenever I try to log-in into a server, the game won't let me, and instead shows me a message which says: "Invalid Username or Password". This is particularly strange, since, as an attempt to solve this issue, I have tried to create a different account, with a different email and a different password, however, the problem persists. Logging into the website (pokemon-revolution-online) works completely fine. I only experience this problem when I try to open the game and enter a server.

A few extra facts: My account was successfully activated. I have also tried changing my password. I understand that the password is case-sensitive. To enter a server, I am using the same account details as in this website (pokemon-revolution-online net). I have tried both, the 64-bit version and the 32-bit version. Due to this inconvenience, I have not yet been able to play the game. This problem occurs no matter what server I choose.

Is this a bug? Is there some detail that I am missing? Have I made a mistake at some point? Is there a compatibility issue between my Windows 10 computer and the game? Is it something else?

Anyway, I would strongly appreciate some help with this issue. Thank you.

Hello, there, Giggel!

First of all, sorry for your inconvenience;

Second of all, thanks for trying to find a way around your issue by yourself before posting on the forums, it's rarer than you could say :p

Anyway, I'm gonna quote Shaui from another similar thread, since that may help you as well:

When you reset your password, did you use the PRO Dashboard to do so? There can be errors sometimes when trying to reset your password via the option on the forums.

Hopefully, your issue will be solved; also, please answer back if it worked (since I'm pretty sure you will if it doesn't), in order to confirm that this could be a solution :3

Thanks, and again, sorry for the trouble ^^

Wow. Yes, it did work. Thank you! By the way, for anyone else struggling with this, it may be good to avoid passwords with symbols, like "[] {} () %$#@!&* : ; . , º ª ¢ /\". That may have something to do with it. Once again, thank you!