I got stuck in loading map screen

Noonee

When entering Viridian City i got stuck in loading screen. I've been searching for like 12 hours already for any solution and nothing worked. The only thing i found that may work and i can't do it myself is tp to the nearest pokecenter. I hope maybe this can help. Red server Id: NooNee

Thanks in advance.

[mention]NooNee[/mention]

Is it occurring only when you're entering Viridian city? or same goes for other maps too?

If so I would highly recommend to check your network. It is often the cause of being stuck at the loading map.

Try monitoring it via Ping command on cmd [Windows].

ex.

Hold windows button and press R.

Type,

ping google.com -t 

and hit enter.

if youre having these results often, your network must be the cause of being stuck.

mCpybL8GQHuxqDfHR6vQYA.png

ThYNnR0.png

Kindly report any bugs or glitches you will encounter in-game.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks!

Hey you...yes, you.The one who is reading this. You're going to be successful one day & make your parents proud. Have a great day buddy!

I meant i am still stucked so i don't know if it will occur for other maps.

I tried using this cmd command and my network is ok. I don't know what is causing the problem. It's like i can run the .exe file and everything is alright. Then when i'm logging in the screen flashes normal in-game GUI like for a moment (can't even catch it on screenshot, it's just changing too quick) and then loading map screen shows up image.png

[mention]NooNee[/mention]

Will try and reach unto you ingame.

ThYNnR0.png

Hey you...yes, you.The one who is reading this. You're going to be successful one day & make your parents proud. Have a great day buddy!

Everything is back to normal. Tbh I started playing like 2 days ago and i was so much into the game that when the problem occured i was actually kinda sad. I was always fan of pokemon anime, but this game is even better than that. :D Really thanks for help.

Solved.

ThYNnR0.png