HELP

Hannibalplh

Hello, I would like to know how I can be a moderator in the pokemon revolution game but I would like to be able to help make the game grow helping you

Hello [mention]hannibalplh[/mention], and thank you for your interest in helping PRO's team! :Grin:

We have open recruitments every few months, but as there is no ETA on when the next one will be, keep an eye on the Announcements forum, along with the Official Discord Channel, as it will be advertised there :)

[float=left]How do these open recruitments work?[/float]

There will be a thread, open for a week, with few questions to answer, and the requirements listed (such as being 18+ year old, being fluent in english, and honest)

At the end of the week, those that have been picked will be given the opportunity to join a Staff Workshop, where they will be introduced to how the staff works. Only those that made it then, will be promoted [glow=#D3D3D3]Apprentice[/glow], and start their Appship, learning what will be needed for them to be good [glow=#00BFFF]Community Coordinators[/glow] / [glow=#FF8040]Moderators[/glow] :)

For further infos on the Staff, I suggest checking out the Official PRO Wiki page :D

As for now, even without being a moderator, you still can help the game grow by doing Suggestions, or help the community in General Support :D

Hope that answered well enough, and I wish you a great day :Angel:

[float=left]Kind regards ~[/float]