Battle Logout Glitch

Richardg

I have been noticing a HUGE problem with battles for a long time and it has caused me so many issues when it needs to be fixed. If you logout from the game in battle whether it be on purpose or due to internet connection issues, it counts as a loss and warp you to the nearest Pokemon center. This has led to a huge problem. When fighting bosses this also counts as a loss and reset the cooldown. I have had this happen several times and it is not fair at all. So many times i am on the last Pokemon of the boss team, about to win, and then disconnected and i lose. nearly 2 weeks to rebattle just because my internet went down for a second. This needs to be solved so that if you logout in battle then relog, you then remain in the battle. That way, if you are going to win, you can. And you are about to lose, you still do. It's a fair deal.

I haven't had it happen but im sure the this could also prevent players from catching legendaries or fighting 1 chance NPCs.

Also, this glitch an lead to cheaply warping to pokemon centers without escape orbs. All you do is go in a wild battle, relog, and tada: glitch abuse!. It results in the exact results as using an escape warp and can be done in about the same amount of time. Relogging back into the battle would prevent this.

This has been a problem to me and anyone else who has had internet issues. It makes bosses unplayable at times and is very unfair. All that needs to happen is when you log out in battle, you log back in to the battle. It makes not just bosses, but even storyline NPCs beatable for even those who have internet issues. Again, this would also prevent the relogging warp abuse that I have seen even a couple of my friends do.

• Like 1

My Youtube Channel --> RichardG

unknown.png

Re: Battle Glitch

<r><QUOTE author="RichardG" post_id="446805" time="1506309485" user_id="5445"><s>

</s>

<FLOAT float="left"><s>[float=left]</s><COLOR color="#d3d3d3"><s></s>[...]<e></e></COLOR><e>[/float]</e></FLOAT>

<br/>

Also, this glitch an lead to cheaply warping to pokemon centers without escape orbs. All you do is go in a wild battle, relog, and tada: glitch abuse!. It results in the exact results as using an escape warp and can be done in about the same amount of time. Relogging back into the battle would prevent this.<br/>

<FLOAT float="left"><s>[float=left]</s><COLOR color="#d3d3d3"><s></s>[...]<e></e></COLOR><e>[/float]</e></FLOAT>

<br/>

Again, this would also prevent the relogging warp abuse that I have seen even a couple of my friends do.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey!<br/>

<br/>

Well, I don't know if relogging in battle would even be <I><s></s>actually<e></e></I> doable <SIZE size="65"><s></s>(my guess being that it's not :v)<e></e></SIZE>, but I think the main reason of any loss by disconnection not also resulting in a loss of money is because of <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>server crashes<e></e></COLOR>.<br/>

<br/>

I remember losing money whenever the server crashed almost two years ago now, and it crashed <I><s></s><B><s></s>way<e></e></B><e></e></I> more often back then :p <SIZE size="60"><s></s>(fortunately for me, i was already poor)<e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

Also, yeah, I too do consider logging out to avoid money loss <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>cheating<e></e></COLOR>, and as such, I will never do it myself, but that was more infuriating when you lost money when you had nothing to do with the issue</r>