The blue server every day gets off?

Blins39

Since I started playing, every day the blue server drops, does this happen every day or are they having tecnical problems?

Not sure if has been everyday...but everytime i play at this hour it happened...and takes too long to restart, while other servers are online. I would have change server but the coins you buy on one server doesnt apply to other server(at shop)....so need to stick on this blue server :)

Since I started playing, every day the blue server drops, does this happen every day or are they having tecnical problems?

Not sure if has been everyday...but everytime i play at this hour it happened...and takes too long to restart, while other servers are online. I would have change server but the coins you buy on one server doesnt apply to other server(at shop)....so need to stick on this blue server :)

yep, the same happens to me, I have been playing for a week, and always at the same time the server falls, I also thought about changing servers, but my friends and my coins are here, I would like a forecast, I do not care that this happens, I understand the technical difficulties involved, but I would like a satisfaction and a prediction as until when the problem will persist