Account Activation

Jaypyzer

I registered an account with AOL and I have waited for 4-5 days and I kept checking my E-mail to see if it has come in and i have yet to receive one. It's been about a week and I decided just to make a new account but it says my user name is invalid even though the account never got activated. It would've been nice if there was a way to resend activation codes or be able to change the email account it was registered to. If this problem is resolvable can you help active the account for (Pyzer), if not how long does it take for the username to become available again?

And yes I have checked the spam folder, I've checked every folder possible.

59039 I registered an account with AOL and I have waited for 4-5 days and I kept checking my E-mail to see if it has come in and i have yet to receive one. It's been about a week and I decided just to make a new account but it says my user name is invalid even though the account never got activated. It would've been nice if there was a way to resend activation codes or be able to change the email account it was registered to. If this problem is resolvable can you help active the account for (Pyzer), if not how long does it take for the username to become available again?

And yes I have checked the spam folder, I've checked every folder possible.