I can not own the bike ....

Elitinho22

Good Night, I came here just because I have a question about the game !!! recently I created an account on the RED server and since then I am playing on it but I knew that in order to buy the bike I would need to collect 75k to buy an item before owning it, and then I joined it, but when I go there I can not buy because the NPC is not selling the bike item to me ... What is going wrong ??? I already have 4 badges, I have the gold plus the NPC is not making the item available to me .. HELP ME PLEASE :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

image.jpg

Hello [mention]Elitinho22[/mention] ,

the Bike Quest has been recently changed, now It requires you to catch yourself a Ditto, show it to this very NPC you just visited and pay it 60000 Poke$ to receive Bike Ticket that you turn in Cerulean City Bike Shop.

I hope I could help you out, If you have any questions regarding the Quest, feel free to ask.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

DITTO ?? This pokemon is impossible to find, I know it is a bit to make the game a little harder and make the player try to get the bike ... but I just spent 1 hour looking for ditto in route 8 and I found nothing , could have left the way it was because it was already difficult to join the 75 k :( :( :(

- snip -

Thanks [mention]iSmurfy[/mention] for her quick answer!

Although, technically speaking, you have to take the voucher along with the 60k to the Bike seller; Samuel only asks for the Ditto. :Angel:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

Hello [mention]Elitinho22[/mention] ,

the Bike Quest has been recently changed, now It requires you to catch yourself a Ditto, show it to this very NPC you just visited and pay it 60000 Poke$ to receive Bike Ticket that you turn in Cerulean City Bike Shop.

I hope I could help you out, If you have any questions regarding the Quest, feel free to ask.

:heart:

As a substitute to the bike, you can get a free Arcanine Mount thanks to a quest, southeast of Fuchsia City!

You will, however, need to take 3 not any less rare pokémons to him: Chansey, Kangaskhan and Dratini.

You can also buy mounts in the Coin Shop, or to other players, now that you got the 4th badge!

Disclaimer: You will not be able to go to Route 17 if you never bought the bike!

This being answered, I wish you a good day, and good luck hunting! :Grin:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -