Sold Out MemberShip|| Temporary Price Agreement

Riseknight

So there are too many donators and ms price keep lower day by day, so shane have to close the ms?

Well this game is not p2w so i guess that was the best choice for now.

anyway i saw some insane offers of ms due this fact, 500k-1m for a ms? <.<

its become exploitation of money in other way.

So i made this thread to discuss and balance the price also prevent further money exploitation (monopoly).

any suggestion about temporary price range?

from the discussion, [glow=blue]200k[/glow] is the stable price for now. selling it abit lower/higher would just do fine. if you have a disagreement, please put your voice in a post.
sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Essentially what is happening is the value difference is being created by people who don't have paypal. (People who want memberships, but can't get one from the Account Page)

The average price before selling out was 125,000$, so we need to establish the benefit to those who are now buying a scarce, currently non-reproducible item.

If your only way to get membership is through in game currency, prices up to 500,000$ seem completely reasonable. (Coming from someone who has a membership, but no coins to sell)

what you probably saw was me and some other guys making fun of someone that sold it 250k each,which is pretty unreasonable.When i started playing the prices ranged from 160-180k which in my opinion is a great deal,both for those who dont have a paypal cause they can easily make this money in a day,and for those that sell ms because they can instantly make good money for 5 bucks

I would say 300-500k is reasonable since you can make that much in dragon's den in 1-2 days of farming so thats why i would say this price and 200k is bit too low since that was the price of beginning of game and it has been 3 months so due to inflation 300k-500k is very reasonable.

my_milotic_and_umbreon_animtaed.gif

59376 what you probably saw was me and some other guys making fun of someone that sold it 250k each,which is pretty unreasonable.When i started playing the prices ranged from 160-180k which in my opinion is a great deal,both for those who dont have a paypal cause they can easily make this money in a day,and for those that sell ms because they can instantly make good money for 5 bucks

turns out your jokes become real deal....

59378 I would say 300-500k is reasonable since you can make that much in dragon's den in 1-2 days of farming so thats why i would say this price and 200k is bit too low since that was the price of beginning of game and it has been 3 months so due to inflation 300k-500k is very reasonable.

i guess its pretty reasonable price range, better than 500k-1m+++

sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif

Yeah 500-800k seems fair for me. Since you can grind money easily for more or less than a week just walking and training your pokes on reaching lvl 100. So this is a must to follow and should be implemented! Cause MS should be the most expensive in-game not a crap shiny pokes! XD

59382 Yeah 500-800k seems fair for me. Since you can grind money easily for more or less than a week just walking and training your pokes on reaching lvl 100. So this is a must to follow and should be implemented! Cause MS should be the most expensive in-game not a crap shiny pokes! XD

i still thinking its pretty expensive except for old players that could earn it (almost impossible for newcomers or pretty hard for any person that havent earn boost yet).

also i dont think ppl want to spend 1 week to grind at dd all days, lol

well it could be that price but its pretty absurd in current state when the price were 100k-125k yesterday and now its 500k-800k doesnt it.