RARE CANDYS BUG IN MY ACCOUNT

Skyf4lcon

Hi, on Monday or Tuesday it happened that a player told me that if I could tell him how many rare candys he had, because he only appeared 10 and he was sure to have many more. Then check mine and I had exactly 10 Rare Candy from my 180 to 190 that I had, because I always keep them for pokes that ask for a lot of exp.

Ask in ALL and they told me to close everything and re-enter it should be a visual bug, but it was not fixed, after these days to see that it is not solved ask a staff and told me to post here and ask them to enter a SCRIPTER and check my account to help me. After doing the Boss of the 4 Regions win 5rc now I have 15rc. I hope you can help me.

SKYF4LCON Red Server.

Hi, on Monday or Tuesday it happened that a player told me that if I could tell him how many rare candys he had, because he only appeared 10 and he was sure to have many more. Then check mine and I had exactly 10 Rare Candy from my 180 to 190 that I had, because I always keep them for pokes that ask for a lot of exp.

Ask in ALL and they told me to close everything and re-enter it should be a visual bug, but it was not fixed, after these days to see that it is not solved ask a staff and told me to post here and ask them to enter a SCRIPTER and check my account to help me. After doing the Boss of the 4 Regions win 5rc now I have 15rc. I hope you can help me.

SKYF4LCON Red Server.

Hello there, SKYF4LCON, and sorry for the inconvenience!

I suppose that you did Heatran's quest quite recently; that quest is made in a way to ensure its difficulty, so all your eventual masterballs and rare candies are removed from you when you access the area.

Just talk back to Buck in said area, and you will get your goods back :Grin:

If you happen to remember the name of that other player you mentioned, please forward this answer to him as well, as I'm sure he would love to get them back, too :Angel:

Have a great day!

Hello there, SKYF4LCON, and sorry for the inconvenience!

I suppose that you did Heatran's quest quite recently; that quest is made in a way to ensure its difficulty, so all your eventual masterballs and rare candies are removed from you when you access the area.

Just talk back to Buck in said area, and you will get your goods back :Grin:

If you happen to remember the name of that other player you mentioned, please forward this answer to him as well, as I'm sure he would love to get them back, too :Angel:

Have a great day!

Thank you very much my friend , I just clicked on BUCK disappeared and I recovered all my RC. :Crazy:

now I have 243rc. I did not know that I had so many XD. have a nice day too.

Thank you very much my friend , I just clicked on BUCK disappeared and I recovered all my RC. :Crazy:

now I have 243rc. I did not know that I had so many XD. have a nice day too.

Glad to be helpful :Angel:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -