npc novi missing

Kunthaobo

Hello. :)

Thank you for reporting what you believe to be a bug, but I can confirm that there is no control-flow disorder with the quest-work; rather, there are incompletions on your part.

As I educed from your user variables, you already defeated Novi; that is why she is irreversibly invisible, because these battle-NPC constituents of the quest are only invisiblized when they are defeated. Rest assured, there is no cooldown-time deadlock on your end; but for what it is worth, I shall correct another misconception by informing you that all cooldown-time durations of these NPCs are for 2 hours, not for two weeks as you may have initially misbelieved.

Your journey to Sinnoh is still progressible; you just need to know where to progress next, as there are still more quest-compulsory battle NPCs to defeat on your end.

According to the incremental variable used to count this, you already defeated 4 of them out of 6 total; I would peruse through the quest-guide topic to help ascertain which ones are still awaiting you.

Apologies for any misconceptions that may have arisen from our explanations of the quest, and good luck completing it!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.