cant conect to the server

Reister12

Staff is aware of the crash, please remain patient as they work on rebooting the servers

Seems like currently, the North American and Possibly Asia side of the globe are having issues logging in. Please do not spam the chats while we are trying to fix this issues. Our apologies for the inconvenience of the experience.

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

some form of official word on why this is going down and when it's going to be fixed would be appreciated, its the same shit every day now, are we getting C n D'ed??

Staff is aware of the crash, please remain patient as they work on rebooting the servers

Seems like currently, the North American and Possibly Asia side of the globe are having issues logging in. Please do not spam the chats while we are trying to fix this issues. Our apologies for the inconvenience of the experience.

my apologies, it appears to be a login/authenticating issue so nothing major to worry about i guess

Hello guys, and sorry for the inconvenience!

As Kibitz said:

The host was having issues, so it was beyond our reach.

Anyway, it seems that it has been solved now, and that everyone could log back in, so I'm gonna lock this;

Have a good day! :Angel:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -