Purple screen

Thughost

-snip-

-snip-

Hey there! One solution that has fixed this issue for another user was to update their mac to the latest version. You can check what version you are running by clicking on the upper left side of the screen (on the Apple) in order to check your Systems details. Please try updating your system. and then redownloading the game and then seeing if you get the same results.

I just did that and it still doesn't work... Plus now I have an update that I didn't want... :/ Anyway, is there anybody else who got it to work? I took a screenshot of my specs, here it is

Screen_Shot_2017-10-18_at_2.54.12_PM.png

-snip-

-snip-

Hey there! One solution that has fixed this issue for another user was to update their mac to the latest version. You can check what version you are running by clicking on the upper left side of the screen (on the Apple) in order to check your Systems details. Please try updating your system. and then redownloading the game and then seeing if you get the same results.

iOS update is not the issue. Everythings up to date

If anybody is having this issue, look for High Sierra in the app store. What I did was update El Captain and that's why it didn't work I'm assuming. I'm downloading High Sierra as we speak and I'll mark this as resolved if it works. Thanks for the help everyone!

If anybody is having this issue, look for High Sierra in the app store. What I did was update El Captain and that's why it didn't work I'm assuming. I'm downloading High Sierra as we speak and I'll mark this as resolved if it works. Thanks for the help everyone!

Did it?