Bad Graphic Quality

Thughost

Hey,

Since this new update, I've had a few problems, I've fixed most of them but the one problem remaining is the terrible quality when in Full Screen. None of the resolutions work for my mac (either too big or too small) and when I go full screen, it looks like there's a white layer on top of my screen (if that makes sense)

Has this happened to anyone else on mac? If so, how did you fix it? It there something to update?

</SIZE>

I'm going to explain the problem again,

I'm playing on mac, and when I play Fullscreen, the quality becomes bad(it all becomes white and blurry). Is this issue known and will it be fixed in the new update?

<SIZE size="85">

Have exactly the same problem, but impossible to show with screenshot because when i take the screen (and use the software) the game become good but only for the moment i take the screen...

This problem is really boring..

388048chaos.png

</SIZE>

I'm playing on mac, and when I play Fullscreen, the quality becomes bad(it all becomes white and blurry). Is this issue known and will it be fixed in the new update?

<SIZE size="85">

Have exactly the same problem, but impossible to show with screenshot because when i take the screen (and use the software) the game become good but only for the moment i take the screen...

Hello there, guys, and foremost, I'm sorry for the inconvenience

The issue is still being investigated, and a potential fix worked on; I can only encourage you to remain patient and to play in Windowed mode until then :D:

Sorry again for the inconvenience, I understand it can be frustrating

Have a good day, and stay tuned, as we'll come back with the news once it will be solved :Heart:

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="85">

Hello there, guys, and foremost, I'm sorry for the inconvenience

The issue is still being investigated, and a potential fix worked on; I can only encourage you to remain patient and to play in Windowed mode until then :D:

Sorry again for the inconvenience, I understand it can be frustrating

Have a good day, and stay tuned, as we'll come back with the news once it will be solved :Heart:

It's exactly as Sabo said, I tried to take a screenshot and of course the quality goes good for that split second lol.

I will be patient, I just wanted to be pushy to make sure this issue was noticed by someone! It's good to know it's being worked on!

Thanks for this amazing game! Keep up the good work :)