Can't find the third spirit

Almifta1206

Hi ! :Smile:

So, I've been looking for the spirit for halloween quest. I went to all marked place to find the spirit, but still can't find the third spirit. And i see many players have the same issues, hope staff can help.

Thankyou ! :Angel:

i too am having this problem can someone please help thanks

Hello almifta1206 & Infernoooo

This picture may probably bring you a visual support, please check each spot carefully.

If you wish to see it bigger, right click on it, and open it on another tab.

:Sing:

294436HalloweenSpirits.png

Hi ! :Smile:

So, I've been looking for the spirit for halloween quest. I went to all marked place to find the spirit, but still can't find the third spirit. And i see many players have the same issues, hope staff can help.

Thankyou ! :Angel:

i too am having this problem can someone please help thanks

Hello almifta1206 & Infernoooo

This picture may probably bring you a visual support, please check each spot carefully.

If you wish to see it bigger, right click on it, and open it on another tab.

:Sing:

294436HalloweenSpirits.png

Thank you <3

• 3 weeks later...

I looked in all spots, and there're no more pokeballs to be found, but still it says I only found 2 spirits, am I bugged? Please help I've been searching all morning.

Hello there, and sorry for the inconvenience!

It seems that you found each spot; is it still an issue? Have you talked back to the ghosts, past the bridge? They won't move unless talked to after finding all the spirits.

If you did talk to them and yet still cannot go to the next area, I will forward this to a Content Scripter.

Looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day!

EDIT 27/11/17: Whether it was or not, the event has ended anyway. :3