Finding the 3 spirits

Spyrosvl

I understand a lot of people have an issue with that, including me. i checked all 9 spots, got a rare candy, a frilish, defeated 6 evil spirits and freed only one spirit....No blue pokeballs remain. Do they respawn so i have to try again or is it just bugged? Logging out or restarting the client does not help.

Thank you

I understand a lot of people have an issue with that, including me. i checked all 9 spots, got a rare candy, a frilish, defeated 6 evil spirits and freed only one spirit....No blue pokeballs remain. Do they respawn so i have to try again or is it just bugged? Logging out or restarting the client does not help.

Thank you

Hello spyrosvl

This picture may probably bring you a visual support, please check each spot carefully.

If you wish to see it bigger, right click on it, and open it on another tab.

:Sing:

image.jpg

Thank you

Hello spyrosvl

This picture may probably bring you a visual support, please check each spot carefully.

If you wish to see it bigger, right click on it, and open it on another tab.

:Sing:

294436HalloweenSpirits.png

Thanks for the help, i acted based on a different pictured i saw from another post. So it seems there are actually more than 9 spots!

Thanks for the help, i acted based on a different pictured i saw from another post. So it seems there are actually more than 9 spots!

Did you manage to find all the spirits ?

Still cant find one....The one extra i managed to find was after repeatedly clicking the same spot, didnt work with just one click

Still cant find one....The one extra i managed to find was after repeatedly clicking the same spot, didnt work with just one click

Well, I know this may be frustrating to repeat this action again and again, but you must completely close your client, talk to the ghosts who are blocking the way next to the bridge and if they still asking, have a last check to all spots showed on the picture.

If your issue is still not solved after doing this, I'll forward a Content Scripter regarding your case.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience

Well, I know this may be frustrating to repeat this action again and again, but you must completely close your client, talk to the ghosts who are blocking the way next to the bridge and if they still asking, have a last check to all spots showed on the picture.

If your issue is still not solved after doing this, I'll forward a Content Scripter regarding your case.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience

It worked, thanks a lot for the help!