[SOLVED] Spirits

Moltisanti

I seriously think I have a bug or something finding the spirits of the Halloween Event. I swear Im not just lazy, I check many times every spot looking every existing guide and the game still saying I have one missing. I don´t know what happens, I hope I can get some help

Re: Spirits

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>- Moved to General Bugs -<e>

</e></CENTER>

<QUOTE author="Moltisanti" post_id="458240" time="1508803998" user_id="37895"><s>

</s>

- Snip -

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi Moltisant<br/>

<br/>

Sorry for your inconvenience. <br/>

<br/>

This picture may probably bring you a visual support, please check each spot carefully.<br/>

I know this may be frustrating to repeat this action again and again, but you must completely close your client, talk to the ghosts who are blocking the way next to the bridge and if they still asking, have a last check to all spots showed on the picture.<br/>

<QUOTE><s>

</e></QUOTE>

I hope this solves your problem<br/>

<br/>

Regards!</r>

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.

Re: Spirits

<r><QUOTE author="Moltisanti" post_id="458522" time="1508868122" user_id="37895"><s>

</s>

Finally! I found the last one, thanks a lot. Honestly i checked that spot before, I guess it was bugged and I didn't close the client and open it again.<br/>

Problem solved :D

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>Moltisanti<e></e></COLOR>!<br/>

I'm glad you found it <E>:Angel:</E> Hope you're enjoying the event!<br/>

<br/>

I wish you a good day <E>:Grin:</E>  <br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s>- <GLOW glow="lightgreen"><s>[glow=lightgreen]</s>Locked as solved<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> -<e>

</e></CENTER></r>