Halloween Event the 1000 click swamp

Jaydlion

Can I just leave some constructive criticism, the start of the Halloween event was fun right until I talked the three spirits that requested me to find their souls. Fine, i saw those blue balls, but wit that's not it no the souls hides in the trees and can't be seen so there goes the next hour or so of me hugging every tree clicking away. That's not a fun game mechanic that is simply just prolonging something it's a game yes difficulty is fine but this was not hard this was just bloody awful. Let me fight or solve a puzzle fine!

But don't obligate me to click every square on a huge map. :Shocked:

if there was some form of indication where to go like a sprite of a ghost or something fine but there isn't.

Okay, you don't just want players to stroll past it. make us use our head not just click every goddam tree in sight.

Make a good puzzle some riddles, not this sloppy work of a challenge it's lazy and stupid. :Angry:

sorry, this became a rant I just needed to say something I love this game but this event was so poorly done sucked all the fun out of a brilliant game. :Angel:

I agree that the tasks in the Halloween event were mindlessly thought, while I appreciate the work of the developers and the time they spent on it: It was easily done and has very little actually to do there.

The spirits seemed to prolong an "event" that took less than half an hour to complete.

"Part 2" of Halloween was just a Darkrai and no further content, while I'm not moaning because of course, it's free. It has been a very underwhelming event indeed.