My suggestions/ideas and things I want to see in future

Sviper

Hello,

Here is my suggestions/ideas:

• Make land Pokémon mounts faster to between 2.01 - 2.2 time faster then normal movement speed (means walking speed) depending on which Pokémon it is. Now Mounts are same as Bikes plus there are place where you can only access,
    so.
  • Make water Pokémon mounts faster to between 1.01 - 1.5 times then normal surfing speed depending on which Pokémon it is. Now Mounts are same as Surfing and only Jet Skies are faster now, so.
  • Create and add Alolan Ninetales as a Mount and maybe as well Shiny Alolan Ninetales Mount.
  • Make Basic Female, Casual Female, CatWoman, SailorMoon, Harley Quinn, Aqua Diva Dress, Fuchsia Diva Dress and Silver Diva Dress for Males as well. As well make Male ones to Females. As well to be able wear both gender versions on each gender. I'm male who likes wear/dress High Heels, Female Boots, Skirts, Dresses and more, so would be nice dress like I want while being male in-game.
  • Create and add clothes and headwear to imitate original core games protagonists clothes and headwear. 
  • Create and add clothes based on Digimons and Humans from both Anime and Games.
  • A way change sounds and music in the game, in other words be able make mods/content packs for game. I have a lot of Anime Cries and I want be able use them in this game as well.
  • Add key bind 1-6 to menu that asks to choose which Pokémon to use for move/heal/evolve item/such as.
  • Add for Charmander at level 13 Metal Claw and at level 19 Rage like 3rd Generation games had. For Charmeleon/Charizard at level 13 Metal Claw and at level 20 Rage. A lot players need grind till level 17 with they Charmanders/Charmeleons to be able beat Brock, so that would help for new players that started with Charmander.

Things I want see in future of this game:

• Add Eevee as 5th Starter. You know reason for that, so no need say anything else to say.
  • Updated and mixed Pokémon moves sets, moves, stats, abilities, Pokémon with changed or more abilities, new egg moves, updated items, updated mechanics with current Generations.
  • The rest of Balls created and added to game. Currently we have only: Poké, Great, Ultra, Master Balls.
  • More then 150000 (150k) experience points per kill.
  • Add new Evolutions for old Pokémon introduced in Legends: Arceus and Scarlet & Violet (Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Ursaluna, Annihilape, Farigiraf, Dudunsparce, Kingambit). Maybe Alolan, Galarian, Hisuian, Paldea forms/variants and their evolutions plus maybe convergent species as well.
  • Add Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar, Paldea, maybe Hisui regions into the game. For Unova you could do 2 starting points/stories like this:
    *Nuvema Town: Trio Badge, Basic Badge (Nacrene Gym), Toxic Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge, Wave Badge.
    *Aspertia City: Basic Badge (Aspertia Gym), Toxic Badge, Trio Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge, Wave Badge.
  • Add Seasons like 5th Generation had to effect game and effect encounters a long side with time.
  • Oddish catchable at Viridian Forest, because Let's GO: Pikachu added it there. It was added.
  • Make Bellsprout catchable at Viridian Forest, because it's Oddish coounterpart in Let's GO: Eevee.

This thread will be updated with more suggestions, ideas, things I want to see when I think about them.

Thank you for listening me in advance.

PS: please personal members don't lock this thread after answering, because I remember what happened last time and I don't want to.

Edited by Sviper
  • Like 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing will come - only poke one and a new game if nintendo let us .

Your sentence doesn't makes much sense or you just make to many mistakes, because English is not your native language.

PS: sorry if what I'm saying to you now sounds rude.

He wants to say, that they probably wont update the game, because in a few month they are releasing "pokemon revolution online 2.0" this game will be a 3D game und beacause they are taking all their power in the new game they won't do much to this version

I follow this game for long time and didn't heard anything about that. Plus in more sounds you taking about Ultra Sun/Moon and they taking brake to play those.